Consists of 80 seat full service bar with games room. 80 seat full service well equipped restaurant Roof top heating and A/C. 22 self contained sleeping rooms all remodelled on 1 flrs. Heating is by way of individually controlled thermostat and window A/C.
There is a free standing liquor store on the property equipped with show cases and beer/wine cooler.Lot is paved has direct access from hwy 5 and is 1.94 ac in size.There is an additional 1.75 ac vacant adjacent land that is included in the sale.
- 22 Guest rooms
- 80 seat Restaurant/Bar with dance floor
- Liquor Store
- Ample paved parking lot
- Additional vacant parcel included in sale
About the community:
- Barriere is about 66 kilometres north of the City of Kamloops on the Yellowhead highway. Barriere can be reached by car or by air to Kamloops and then by car North to Barriere.
- Forestry is the dominant economic activity in the Barriere area, but tourism is the fastest growing. After tourism, agriculture makes a significant contribution to the local economy.
- The education system includes two schools encompassing grades one to twelve.
- There is a wide variety of recreational opportunities in the Barriere area - contributing to the growth of the tourism sector of the economy.
- The fishing, in the many lakes surrounding Barriere, is considered to be some of the best in the province.
- The Thompson Valley Fall Fair and Rodeo is a part of the professional cowboy rodeo circuit - ensuring a quality show! Barriere town has such amenities as ballparks, horseshoe pits, tennis courts, the rodeo grounds, a curling rink and Chinook Cove Golf Course.
- In winter, the Barriere area is a snowmobilers paradise and an emerging destination area for cross country skiers. In the summer and fall Barriere is well known for it's hunting, fishing, hiking and horseback riding opportunities, as well as all manner of water sports onÂ it's variety of rivers and lakes.
For more information about the Barriere area, please go to the following site:
Jerry DombowskyPremier Hotels and Motels - The Connections to close the deal
#6-3185 Via Centrale, Kelowna,
British Columbia V1V 2A7